Pushing Through With A Wedding Safe From The Coronavirus
A lot of big plans were shattered when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out earlier this year. For the engaged couples since 2019, their dream is to have a memorable wedding day that everyone will keep talking about for a long time. Unfortunately, these dream weddings need to be postponed, especially now that the coronavirus infection all over the world continue to climb. If you are one of those couples who are supposed to be wed this year, you wouldn’t want to put yourselves and your guests at risk of catching a deadly disease at the very moment of your wedding.
However, it could still be possible to push through with your wedding, especially if your love for each other is so strong that you just couldn’t wait until things clear up. You just have to take note of some important notes so that you can spend your special day with your family and friends safely and coronavirus-free.
Can You Still Be Allowed To Hold A Wedding Ceremony Amid A Pandemic?
Some of the important things that you need to observe for a safe wedding this year are as follows:
- Make adjustments to keep the ceremony, especially in an indoor venue, as short as possible, at most 45 minutes
- Guests are not allowed to eat or drink inside the venue
- Conversations inside the venue must be minimized, and chăm sóc cảnh quan
- Social distancing of at least 1 meter between the attendees must be strictly observed
- Keep a record of the attendees’ whereabouts in the last 21 days and other info with regards to COVID-19 symptoms